These are two images of Phlegm pieces that were located at a very frequent site for street art recently, featuring countless number of fantastic street art pieces by pretty much every street artist located in Sheffield.
Unfortunately, at some point recently, at least two Phlegm pieces at the site have been covered over. I imagine many other pieces by alot of the other artists have also been covered over. I don’t know whether the council, the owners of the building or vandals are the culprits but I know there were plans to refurbish the building the pieces were located at so I imagine the building owners have covered over them to lower the amount of people visiting the building.
The photoset contains two images courtesy of home-is-wheretheartis.tumblr.com and one of my own images.
SheffieldStreetArt on Tumblr
SheffieldStreetArt on Twitter
SheffieldStreetArt on Instagram
Sheffield Street Art & Graffiti - Facebook
Any questions or suggestions? - Email them to email@example.com
7 Notes/ Hide
- ochoziete reblogged this from sheffieldstreetart
- companions-cbutz reblogged this from sheffieldstreetart
- retrofarts likes this
- alternageek reblogged this from sheffieldstreetart and added:
- alternageek likes this
- missmarple reblogged this from sheffieldstreetart and added:
- sheffieldstreetart posted this